Monday 9 August 2010

Hi everyone, I am proving to be a terrible blogger im afraid, I've just checked and my last blog was two months ago, aaargh where does the time go? Well to update you all, I have finished my degree with a very successful degree show, and I have taken part in New Designers in London. This also proved to be very successful and I have now been invited to exhibit at the Catmose Gallery in Rutland, Wirksworth Festival, and MADE at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park (Yipee), I was also selected as a Young Meteor and invited to take part in this years Lustre in Nov. Links to all of these can be found on the home page of my website - http://www.deborahmiles.co.uk/index.html. This is all very exiting although i am not sure Erin agrees, she is still sleeping on a matress in her brothers room as i haven't had time to finish decorating her bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment